Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

scrapbooking

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scrapbooking Empty scrapbooking Fri May 22, 2009 1:39 pm

cassidy

cassidy

I love scrapbooking, tho it took me a while to get started. Full of enthusiasm, as you are as a newbie crafter, I picked up a scrapbook album, papers and then they sat on a shelf for a year and a bit. It was a friend who got me into it, she, like me had wanted to have a go, and then finally took the plunge. I love it cos it satisfies me in so many ways, I can be creative, but not have to worry about justifiying it (making cards that go nowhere), take photos and turn them into something, and make memories from all those accumulated photos.

I go all over for stuff, ideas, just use google, end up in strange places, grab stuff and generally go. I like pencil lines for inspiration on layouts, kalulu for kits, papers etc, I find them the most comprehensive. But also QVC, I've bought a few kits off them, one in fact which I think will last me a lifetime... just came in a big box and was full of goodies.

I'll try to get to grips with the photo uploading... guess must get used to flickr or summat. Will post some pics tho

Cassiy cheers sunny drunken

http://talesfromthecraftbox.blogspot.com/

2scrapbooking Empty Re: scrapbooking Fri May 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Quirky Boots

Quirky Boots
Admin

Hi Cassidy
Yes you must share your layouts with us.
I love scrapbooking too although I started out a cardmaker, but I love scrapbooking because like you've said its preserving memories of our families and I love that.
I love that there is no right or wrong way too, its your own individual style that matters, I love 'white space' thats why my papers last me so long I suppose because I dont use much on a layout (always budgeting!! Laughing )
I've managed to convert a few friends into scrapbooking and they love it too, so we have girlie nights now and get crafting, the best combination ever - scrapbook papers, wine and friends Very Happy
I'll share lots more to do with scrapbooking so keep checking back Very Happy x

http://deezkatz.blogspot.com

3scrapbooking Empty Re: scrapbooking Fri May 22, 2009 2:47 pm

cassidy

cassidy

Admin wrote:Hi Cassidy
Yes you must share your layouts with us.
I love scrapbooking too although I started out a cardmaker, but I love scrapbooking because like you've said its preserving memories of our families and I love that.
I love that there is no right or wrong way too, its your own individual style that matters, I love 'white space' thats why my papers last me so long I suppose because I dont use much on a layout (always budgeting!! Laughing )
I've managed to convert a few friends into scrapbooking and they love it too, so we have girlie nights now and get crafting, the best combination ever - scrapbook papers, wine and friends Very Happy
I'll share lots more to do with scrapbooking so keep checking back Very Happy
x

Will do Laughing and will look at instructions...

Cassidy

http://talesfromthecraftbox.blogspot.com/

4scrapbooking Empty Re: scrapbooking Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 pm

indigomill

Hehehehe, I haven't even worked out my avatar piccie yet, so you're doing tonnes better than I am!!!

My reason for being a scrapbooker is that I'm far too selfish to make something with my stash and give it away!!! (Although Dee gets all my paper scraps)

Will look out for your layouts!

S x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum