ShoutBox
 
 
May Sponsor
Guest Designer

 

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

 

Flower Ribbon

 

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

 


You are not connected. Please login or register

Coloursoft pencils?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Debbie, how are you getting on with these? Question I bought a big tin of Prismacolour pencils but my son dropped them when he collected them from the PO so a lot are broken, not that I will use them all up any time soon!

I see a few offers around on them too.


_________________

My blog: http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Too many stamps - not enough time!
View user profile http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

2 Re: Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 12:24 pm

cazzy wrote:Debbie, how are you getting on with these? Question I bought a big tin of Prismacolour pencils but my son dropped them when he collected them from the PO so a lot are broken, not that I will use them all up any time soon!

I see a few offers around on them too.


oh noooooooo - bet you were gutted when you saw they were broken - can you still use the bits though

have to say I havent tried them .....YET!

View user profile

3 Re: Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 pm

cazzy wrote:Debbie, how are you getting on with these? Question I bought a big tin of Prismacolour pencils but my son dropped them when he collected them from the PO so a lot are broken, not that I will use them all up any time soon!

I see a few offers around on them too.

Cazzy I just lurve my coloursoft pencils - I colour all my images with them, sansador fluid and paper stumps. Smile
They are so easy to blend and do come in a good range of colours. Smile I have got the nice wooden box of 72 pencils. Smile

I have never tried the Prisma's so cannot compare - other say that Prisma's ar more superior to coloursoft but like I said I am thrilled with mine and would be lost without them. Smile Smile

View user profile http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com

4 Re: Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Thank you Debbie, I would probably have got them and not Prisma's but then there are more colours in Prisma's as I bought a tin of 120 colours, and then another 12 to make up the full 132 range, then I got some metallic colours that were extra again.

I do have some Derwent watercolour crayons that were my first tin of these and I love those, the ones I bought later in Hobbycraft are not as good in my opinion.


_________________

My blog: http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Too many stamps - not enough time!
View user profile http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

5 Re: Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 1:03 pm

cazzy wrote:Thank you Debbie, I would probably have got them and not Prisma's but then there are more colours in Prisma's as I bought a tin of 120 colours, and then another 12 to make up the full 132 range, then I got some metallic colours that were extra again.

I do have some Derwent watercolour crayons that were my first tin of these and I love those, the ones I bought later in Hobbycraft are not as good in my opinion.

Wow you did have a great selection Cazzy..Smile

I think it is just a matter of personal choice - what works for one person, doesn't necessarily work for the other. Just the same as die cutting machines - I just love my wizard and it is so robust and easy to use - but others don't like it!!

View user profile http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com

6 Re: Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Well lets face it I am no artist and will probably never get the full use from all those colours! Everyone was raving about them, I hadn't heard of Coloursoft until today and found a post you made about buying them over on UKS.


_________________

My blog: http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Too many stamps - not enough time!
View user profile http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

7 Re: Coloursoft pencils? on Mon May 25, 2009 2:48 pm

cazzy wrote:Well lets face it I am no artist and will probably never get the full use from all those colours! Everyone was raving about them, I hadn't heard of Coloursoft until today and found a post you made about buying them over on UKS.
Cazzy I think perhaps the coloursoft is the UK version and the prisma's are US???
I got mine on offer from Hobbycraft I think??????

View user profile http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum