Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weddings and new houses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weddings and new houses Empty Weddings and new houses Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:54 pm

cazzy

cazzy

I know that getting married and moving house are among the most stressful things you can do, I didn't realise that it is the whole family who are stressed out by it!

I am also fairly stressed at work right now, and working late most days, I am doing extra washing due to extra and very dirty clothes from the "workers" who are getting my son's house updated before he moves in and have been at it all weekend and every evening since 29th May when he got the keys, and my son's normal washing that he usually does, felt I had to do it to help him out.

Then there is the cooking, I am having to go buy food, then prepare it for all the volunteers, and that is 7 to 8 people, that is twice a day at the weekend. Boy do I need a holiday!

My son thought it might be nice for me to cook a roast tomorrow and invite everyone who has been helping, so 8 to cook for and me separately as I can't eat what I cook for them usually! affraid

I have got to do my DT card for tomorrow, and I need to take back the hat and fascinator to M&S before it is too late so that really should be tomorrow, maybe I will have time after my eye test which is at 1:35. affraid

Now there is another story about the eye test, I thought it was today but mislaid the card so rang to check what time, they had no record in Spec Savers that I had an appointment, but they had a cancellation tomorrow. "Did you ring and book" she asked, "no I already told you I popped in to your branch last Saturday and booked". "Have you got a card", "no I told you that is why I am ringing". I found the card later, it said 6th June, 15:35 so I rang back and she told me someone else is down for then. I told her if they don't turn up you may find the wrong record was updated. Also the first lady who "booked" me in and wrote the card asked if they had my mobile number correct, the one she read out wasn't correct so I gave her my latest one that I have had for 3 years now, the second lady told me there is no mobile phone number on my record!
What a Face
I am also having problems sleeping which makes me very tired and that had stopped for a few nights but last night I don't think I got more than a couple of hours sleep so woke with a headache, and feel very tired, and I seem to be suffering from either hayfever or a reaction to something, I have very itchy eyes and skin.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

2Weddings and new houses Empty Re: Weddings and new houses Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:06 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

Sounds like you are having a frustrating time of things. It is so annoying when people don't listen to what you are saying. I had a similar expereince with Dolland and Aitchinson, I had an appointment with a card, went there and low and behold I was not booked in for that day. My card said I was their records said I was not. So I re-made another appointment, I phoned up the day before just to be on the safe side and was asked when I made the appointment, they could not find my name, long story short I told them not to bother. I now go to a different opticians less hassle and they get it right first time.
Just think when it all done and dusted you will be able to relax, sounds like you could do with a break and some me time.

3Weddings and new houses Empty Re: Weddings and new houses Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:05 am

cazzy

cazzy

Hi Paula,

It turns out that they had me down on two different records, one of me should have turned up yesterday but they had a no show! Today I had to have my eye test with a raging migraine that I still have. I have been in bed all afternoon since but couldn't get to sleep to get rid as Mum was downstairs but let the dog bark, and sadly before that Mum's voice makes my head worse!

I am off to take my third lot of cocodamol now, and I might have to go back to bed. Got to make my DT card at some point though.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum