Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hospital date at last

+2
Quirky Boots
wulfcwen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hospital date at last Empty Hospital date at last Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

At last I got a letter from the hospital I will be going in on August 7th unless there is a cancellation and I can get in earlier. Very Happy
At least I now have a date to work with and will be able to get everything done before then. Plus it will give a little more time to lose weight as well. On that side of things I am doing quite well and hope to lose more before now and then. We will be off on our walk later on and have a picnic if it stays sunny.
Hubby had a bad do with his heart last night so the pills are not doing what should again. Just a little curve ball to deal with.

2Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:22 am

Quirky Boots

Quirky Boots
Admin

like you said honey you've got a date to work with now which is great Smile hope hubby okay now!
me and the boys have just got back from a farm will a huge picnic Smile and later we are having a mini bbq Smile

http://deezkatz.blogspot.com

3Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

It must feel better now you have a date Paula. We'll all be thinking of you on the day.

Hope your hubby is feeling better now too.

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

4Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:46 pm

debbee

debbee

Hi Paula - so pleased you have a date now - brilliant and excellent work with loosing your weight too. flower

Hope your hubby is feeling better now.... sunny

http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com

5Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Dee

Dee

I suppose you have mixed feelings about your date.............. good to know its finally coming but aprehension about the op' ................. at least that is how I would feel. pale hate hospitals and the thought of operations!!!! My thoughts are with you........ hope your hubby is feeling much better. Smile

6Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:54 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

Thanks, yes I feel good that the date is fixed but now the butterflies creep in if I think about it. pale Hospitals!!! I dread them and operations !!! another dread as well. Still once it is all done with and I am home again I will be fine its just the doing of it that is not nice.
Hubby is sort of ok he is tired and his heart keeps playing up but settles down after a couple of hours. The pills work for a time but then suddenly don't, if it keeps happening he will have to go back to see what else they will do for him. Getting him to the Dr's or hospital is not easy and I have to really put my foot down to get him to do it. Last time I told him I wanted him live not die as I loved him, I ended up in tears, that did it he agreed to go. I am not one to cry but was so frustrated and worried that it just happened. Men are the worlds worst about going to the Dr's.
Still today is sunny so we can sit out in the garden and have our lunch in the sun. My son is winging his way to Egypt for a week and we have a ticket to go to the cinema on Monday. My son went to see the Star Trek film and loved it and thought we should go and see it as well as we are both Star Trek fans. So he got Colin ( hubby) and me a ticket as his birthday treat. So we have something to look forward to tomorrow.

7Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 am

cazzy

cazzy

You do have a lot on your plate Paula. Sorry to hear about Hubby, you could do without that worry too.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

8Hospital date at last Empty Re: Hospital date at last Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

It is part of life and something that you just have to get on with.
This year is going to be one of hospital appointments and the Dr's by the look of things.
I have lots of projects to keep me busy and stop me dwelling on things. I am hoping to get some cards made again when I have the paper to do it, stock is getting low but then so is money, those pesky bills do insist on being paid all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]