Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aching all over and flooded the kitchen

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aching all over and flooded the kitchen Empty Aching all over and flooded the kitchen Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:18 am

cazzy

cazzy

I did a lot (well a lot for me lately) yesterday, in between chucking loads of dirty washing in the machine, curtains from the new house, extra loads of dirty work clothes and the normal clothes, I cleaned both bathrooms upstairs, and the downstairs loo, clipped the dogs, showered the dogs and got lunch ready for the workers.

I think I got a bit carried away as I felt better after being ill for a week with migraine, which I now think was a reaction to some organic apple and pear cordial that I bought for a change and have been enjoying daily, well until Friday when I realised it was probably that!

Today I am aching all over particularly the backs of my legs (did the dogs bending over as my knees are too bad to kneel), and my back. I got up at 7 but after they left to work on the house I crept back to bed as I was so tired, and when I woke it was 10 am. I was up late doing my DT card too last night.

So I have got back to the washing, stripped the bed, washed a load for my son who normally does his own and I am about to eat then go shopping for food for the BBQ that the workers want. I need to hang the sheets out first.

Now I did have a senior moment resulting in a flood, I put the tap on to fill the sink to wash up the takeaway containers to recycle, and needed the loo so dashed off leaving the tap running then came out of the loo and forgot about the tap, went to the washing machine emptied it, filled it then walked into the kitchen !!**@** the tap, the overflowing sink - flood! So I got the mop out, looked for the shampooer which could have sucked it up but I think that must be at my son's house so had to just carry on with the mop!

I need to make some more cards, a graduation one for my brother, a birthday card for my son, another birthday card, oh I hope I can do some tonight.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

I bet the kitchen floor is now extra clean LOL
Don't go doing too much you will end up feeling drained if you do.
There is always something to do though and who ever said 'a womans work is never done' hit the nail on the head.

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

Oh Cazzy. You need to slow down girl!

We were supposed to be going to the PTA Duck Race today. However Josh and Peej went to see War Of The Worlds last night for Josh's birthday treat. It was on at the MEN in Manchester. They had a fabulous time and Josh loved every minute of it which was a huge relief as with him being autistic we never quite know how he's going to react at these things. They didn't get back until really late though and it was gone 11pm before Josh got to bed and he still managed to wake up at 6am! pale

So we now have a very tired, cranky boy on our hands. I did suggest that Peej and Josh stayed here and I'd take Ellie to the Duck Race but she then decided she didn't want to go in case a duck pecked her head?! Yes I explained that the ducks are little yellow plastic ones and are not real but she thought that someone might magic them into real ones and then they might peck her head???! I think I might have to ban those Rainbow Fairy Books she's been reading! LOL!

All in all we didn't end up going so I hope it went well and that lots of other people turned up for it. It usually ends up being a wash out and getting cancelled because of all the rain. This is the first time in about 4 years that it's actually gone ahead and we still didn't get to go! No

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

danemi1

oh nooooooooo - was just gonna say bet you have a clean and sparkling floor now - oops

cazzy

cazzy

Fe-Fe wrote:I'd take Ellie to the Duck Race but she then decided she didn't want to go in case a duck pecked her head?! Yes I explained that the ducks are little yellow plastic ones and are not real but she thought that someone might magic them into real ones and then they might peck her head???! I think I might have to ban those Rainbow Fairy Books she's been reading! LOL!

All in all we didn't end up going so I hope it went well and that lots of other people turned up for it. It usually ends up being a wash out and getting cancelled because of all the rain. This is the first time in about 4 years that it's actually gone ahead and we still didn't get to go! No

Oh how funny kids are! What a shame you didn't get to go, lets hope it stays dry next year for you though it could be fun in the rain too! Do you think that advert with the Japanese girls where the teacher comes in a tears up the comic and says there is no such thing as a giant water hating duck, then the duck is at the window and causing mayhem in the streets - has affected her view of plastic ducks?

Oh, and I remembered something else I did - planted out some carrots that I bought in a tray (strange concept but I thought I would give it a go) in a container in the greenhouse, thought about planting them in our vegetable strip but it is so dry and the dogs eat the leaves so I am trying the container!

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

The trouble is beacuse the ducks go in the River Bollin if it rains the current is too strong and it gets too deep for the people who have to get in and follow the ducks down so they just have to cancel the whole thing.

It could be the advert that's done it Cazzy but to be honest Ellie has always had a very over active imagination. We once had to spend 10 minutes in B&Q looking for her imaginary little black cat that had gone missing. She was in floods of tears because she couldn't find it. I kept "spotting" it but it kept turning out not to be her cat! It's a good job I have the patience of a saint otherwise I think I would have throttled her!! LOL! Then of course there was the whole incident with the floating hippos.....

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

cazzy

cazzy

Oh Dear! My boys didn't have imaginary friends or pets but I had a troupe of imaginary bus conductors when I was small!

debbee

debbee

Wow Cazzy you poor soul you - glad you got it all sorted out in the end. Smile

Imaginery freinds Fe - well that is a great imagination indeed - it mut take patience looking for a cat that isn't there. Mind you sounds like my mum at the moment - she is seeing everything and anything at the present.

http://bubble-deb.blogspot.com

cazzy

cazzy

Hi Debbie, yes so am I.

I think I am suffering from stress, haven't been well all week again and too ill to go in today. That or the change in my medication is making me ill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum