Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shoe sizes!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Shoe sizes!!!! Tue May 19, 2009 7:07 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

I am a size 4 not huge so easy to get hold of or so you would think.
So far I returned 4 pairs of shoes all too big all state they are a size 4 and all at least a size too large.

I have finally got a pair that fit it has taken me five attempts to get one pair of shoes.
I have gone to the shops and get the same problem except for Clarks they seem to be fine, expensive but the right size.

2Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Tue May 19, 2009 7:15 am

I'm a size 3 1/2 Paula and my eldest sister who is 50 is a size 2. Try getting those haha!!! My sis has so many problems as she's not into wearing childrens shoe styles! x

3Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Tue May 19, 2009 7:35 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

Have you tried John Lewis? Yes I know add a few extra pounds to the cost but thye do 31/2 and size 2 adult not children. I saw some in there last week just an idea as I know its hard to get smaller sizes. My mother was a size 3 and she thought I had big feet LOL.

4Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Tue May 19, 2009 7:44 am

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

It depends very much on the make of the shoe. I have shoes ranging from size 3 to size 5 and everything inbetween. Unfortunately there is no standard sizing so it is just a case of trying them out and seeing what fits best. Rolling Eyes

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

5Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Tue May 19, 2009 8:17 am

My late 85 year old FIL was a size 4 and a 23" inside leg - tiny or what? HAHA!

6Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Wed May 20, 2009 1:57 am

Dee

Dee

I'm like Fe......... depends on the shoe and make. I also have that problem with finding a decent bra to fit!!!! I've seen me go into the bra fitting service at Debenhams and try on 24 bra's and none will fit! When I do find one that fits I usually buy 3, which I did a couple of weeks ago and now I've lost inches and 8lbs they are getting a tad too big!!!! Can't win!!! LOL lol!

7Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Wed May 20, 2009 4:07 am

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

Dee wrote:I'm like Fe......... depends on the shoe and make. I also have that problem with finding a decent bra to fit!!!! I've seen me go into the bra fitting service at Debenhams and try on 24 bra's and none will fit! When I do find one that fits I usually buy 3, which I did a couple of weeks ago and now I've lost inches and 8lbs they are getting a tad too big!!!! Can't win!!! LOL lol!

See that's what dieting and exercise does for you!!! Laughing

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

8Shoe sizes!!!! Empty Re: Shoe sizes!!!! Thu May 21, 2009 1:51 pm

cazzy

cazzy

I did the bra fitting thing in M&S and found I needed two sizes and one cup size bigger than I had been wearing and had to throw loads away and was told the plunge and balcony that I love are not for me, and no padding, I liked light padding! So now I have new ones that I am not keen on, and have trouble finding any different in the size when I look on the racks.

As for sizes being all different - I bought a pair of cotton cargo pants on holiday in M&S, tried them and they were fine, so picked up another colour as well. Went to wear the other colour and they were miles too tight. Took them back and tried another pair same colour, three other colours and only one fitted. I was amazed, I expected better of M&S.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum