Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

French Spam!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1French Spam! Empty French Spam! Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:11 am

cazzy

cazzy

I just hate spam mail, grrrrr. Despite blacklisting lots some still gets through and seems to be immune to blacklisting.

Now I ordered a book from French Amazon, they eventually after many long emails about delays (I think) send one saying they couldn't supply the book as it was too difficult.

Since that last email I have been getting French spam, at least I can't read it but it is so annoying, I get enough in English! I get the odd German email since I bought a monopod from a German company but that didn't generate tons of German spam thankfully. cherry

I have blacklisted one friend who I exchange emails with daily but she then added me to her husband's email which is sending out chain emails and I really don't want those so I didn't have to blacklist the email she uses for sending proper emails to me thankfully - can use all the friends I can get! flower
I Love to have a chat and will try and reply every day, or more, but I don't want email overload and some of them with attachments can be dangerous, having hidden viruses or trojans, so I will never open one if I get it. Of course it is difficult to blacklist a friend who uses the same email to send this junk as normal emails, if such a thing occurs. affraid

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum