Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diary of a Blonde ................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diary of a Blonde ................ Empty Diary of a Blonde ................ Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 am

Flee

Flee

............. this is not ment to offend anybody, its a joke and it made me smile today (and boy do I need something to make me smile today Diary of a Blonde ................ Smiley_dead ). Hope you all find it funny too (a blonde actually sent me it)

DIARY OF A BLONDE

JAN - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

FEB - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels. Helllllllloooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!!!!!!!

MAR - Got really excited - finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months - box said '2-4 years'!!!!

APR - Trapped on escalator for hours - power went out!!!!!

MAY - Tried to make Kool-Aid - wrong instructions - 8 cups of water won't fit into those tiny packets!!!!!!!

JUN - Tried to waterski - couldn't find a lake with a slope.

JUL - Lost breast stroke swimming contest - learned later the other swimmers cheated - they used their arms!!!!

AUG - Got locked out of my car in rain storm - car swamped because soft-top was open.

SEP - The capital of California is 'C' - isn't it????

OCT - Hate Smarties - they are too hard to peel!!!!!!

NOV - Baked Turkey for 4 1/2 days - instructions said 1 hour per pound - and I weigh 108!!!!!!

DEC - Couldn't call 911 - duh - theres no 'eleven' button on the stupid phone!!!!!!!!!

WHEW - WHAT A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Diary of a Blonde ................ Empty Re: Diary of a Blonde ................ Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

That's funny! Laughing

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

3Diary of a Blonde ................ Empty Re: Diary of a Blonde ................ Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 pm

cazzy

cazzy

Diary of a Blonde ................ Lol

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum