Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christmas ATC swap Thank you!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Empty Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:08 am

Caro

Caro

Thank you for my lovely Christmas ATCs...they are beautiful, both of them. I was lucky enough to receive ones from Ellie (pinkfluff) and Anne (Chocolate Fudge Cake). Thank you Anne for organising and for the little treat chocolates...I have had to hide them from Alex!
Caro
x

2Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Empty Re: Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:14 am

chocolate fudge cake

chocolate fudge cake
Admin

Glad you received them ok Caro and pleased you like the ones I chose for you.

My thank yous are to Gez for the gorgeous snowmen on a blue crackled background - I adore it. And to Pipster for the holly bough with baubles - simple idea but beautiful.

Thank you all for joining in - looking forward to more swaps in the New Year.

http://chocolatefudgecakescraftyadventures.blogspot.com/

3Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Empty Re: Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:54 pm

Gez

Gez

Thank You for my swaps too. I was lucky enough to receive one from Pipster & also Paula. Thank You Anne for the little treats you included.xx

http://gezzybscraftybits.blogspot.com/

4Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Empty Re: Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:49 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

Thank you for the lovely ATCs I received they are really beautiful
Thanks to Caro and Pinkfluff for my cards
and thank you ChocolateFudgeCake for the Chocs they were really good and for the paper yopu sent me.

Last edited by wulfcwen on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

5Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Empty Re: Christmas ATC swap Thank you! Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:44 am

pipster

pipster

Thanks to Anne for organising this one, and for the chocolate treats - yummy!
Thanks too to those who joined in. I received ATCs made by Caro (love your trademark Vintage style), and Gez (Wow, that must have taken you ages), thank you both very much.
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and a Happy New Year to one and all!
Pipster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum