Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delay on Bathroom

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delay on Bathroom Empty Delay on Bathroom Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

AGHHHHH snow stopped the men getting to us yesterday to start on the bathroom and today they are delayed due to another job so will not be here unto 1-2pm.
I want this thing started as it is going to be really messy and will take 10 days to complete so the sooner it is started the better.
Let it rain not snow please or this will take ages to do. We cannot use the bathroom except for the loo until it is done so we need it done in 10 working days no longer, so no more snow would be great help.

2Delay on Bathroom Empty Re: Delay on Bathroom Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 am

cazzy

cazzy

Oh dear Paula, that must be very hard to cope with.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

3Delay on Bathroom Empty Re: Delay on Bathroom Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:40 am

Fe-Fe

Fe-Fe

Oh no Paula! When we had our bathroom done we moved out to a cottage on sheep farm in the middle of no where while it was done. The only problem was the kids were still at school so we had to set off really in the morning to get them there on time and then my son got ill and so I was stuck on this sheep farm with a poorly boy with one TV, no landline phone and a dodgy mobile phone sigal. I've never felt so cut off in all my life. It wasn't the best week I've ever had! Delay on Bathroom Icon_lol

Hope it gets sorted for you soon. x

http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/

4Delay on Bathroom Empty Re: Delay on Bathroom Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 am

wulfcwen

wulfcwen

They have made a start at last and will be here 8am to carry on. It will be a mess but worth it in the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum