Quirky Boots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ShoutBox

May Sponsor
Guest Designer

Craft Tutorial

Altered Pen Pot

Flower Ribbon

Cuttlebug Review by Deanne

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some help with storage ideas?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some help with storage ideas? Empty Some help with storage ideas? Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:02 pm

exhaustedmother

exhaustedmother

Not 100% sure if I have put this in the right place so please can someone move it if it needs to?....Thankyou...

Okay 2 of my children are getting into crafting and have started regularly attending a crop Very Happy Does anyone have any tips on the kind/size/shape of bag I need to get them? I have been looking at the papermania tote bags and wondered if they would be any good for them? Obviously I don't want to get them anything too large just yet, so one on wheels isn't needed (I've already chosen the one I want! lol)
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
xx

2Some help with storage ideas? Empty Re: Some help with storage ideas? Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 pm

cazzy

cazzy

The ones on wheels are better for their backs, and can be used to store a lot I think. I recommend shopping round as there are a few bargains out there, RU Crafts or Art Discount I think had offers on sets or singles maybe in discontinued colours. Crafters Companion were selling some off at £29 at a show recently but I see they have released a newer version so that would be why.

http://cazzytime.blogspot.com

3Some help with storage ideas? Empty Re: Some help with storage ideas? Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Quirky Boots

Quirky Boots
Admin

i think to defo go with the tote bag on wheels honey, they can be easily stored in the corner of their rooms Smile

http://deezkatz.blogspot.com

4Some help with storage ideas? Empty Re: Some help with storage ideas? Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:37 am

Caro

Caro

Wheeled storage seems a good plan, especially since it can be put safely away in the corner of their room.

Caro
x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum